Serene Friday

By TYSNA SAPUTRA - Oktober 30, 2015

"It was the first time I feel so calm on Friday."

I woke up at 5.20 am this Morning.
As usual; I went to the gym, took a shower and had a breakfast.
Everything seems so slow today, I guess It was because I slept too late the other night.
So when I opened my wardrobe, I decided to pick something plain to wear.
YES, it was as plain as my mood.


(I'm wearing: long sleeves shirt by H&M, Eyewear by Lacoste, watches by Nicholas Keith) 


Perhaps, long sleeves white shirts is the best choice to start up my style today, accompanied by ankle length greyish pants. 

(I'm wearing: long sleeves shirt by H&M, Eyewear by Lacoste, watches by Nicholas Keith, ankle length  pants by UNIQLO, loafers by ZARA) 


To complete the entire look, I chose leather element on watches and loafers.


(Loc: Kanawa Coffee & Munch, Senopati, Jakarta)

What a calm Friday today, and It was a great day to reflect the mood in plain color.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar