HALLO!!!

By TYSNA SAPUTRA - Oktober 29, 2015

YAY!!! I'm Finally Here




Finally, today I decide to start running a blog which I can share the complete and extended story that I currently post in my Instagram account.
Hopefully, with this blog, I can share more values and inspirations to you all guys.
Just feel free to drop a comment and share me about your thoughts so that the communication will be run both ways :)

YOU KNOW WHAT??
I'm thinking to also run a YOUTUBE CHANNEL which I can talk more about Life story and Fashion through audio-visual format. lemme hear what you think??

Till then, happy readings ...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Youtube channel is a great idea! Please make one, that would be very cool :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi William, Thank you so much for the support. Of Course! Will publish few episodes as soon as the editing has been done.

      Hapus