ZALORA BRUNCH

By TYSNA SAPUTRA - Oktober 29, 2015

The best part of the career that I'm running now is that I can meet loads of new people, get new perspectives, learn loads of new things and know my potentials that I've never realized before. Just like three days ago when I was invited to a brunch event arranged by ZALORA at this artsy and cozy hotel at Thamrin, ARTOTEL . From there, I make some friends and get loads of idea about new knowledges on the industry.


(I'm wearing: eyewear by Lacoste, strip shirts by Bloopendorse, watches by Nicholas Keith, jogger pants by CottonOn ,white Sneakers by Bershka)

Guys!! One thing that I want to share is; don't close yourself to any opportunities and be confidence to enter several new worlds. Coz once you are able to do so, you'll reveal several potentials in yourself that you've never known before 😊
.
Happy FRIDAY!!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar