it's a Good Day to Have a Good Hair

By TYSNA SAPUTRA - November 28, 2015

It has been three busy weeks lately for me, till I had no time to take care of my hair.

So, that's why this morning i decided to visit a new barber shop at Blok M area, South Jakarta, Indonesia, to experience their treatment, while having my me-time. The Barber Shop is called "DOOKE". The place is so cozy, which made me feel so comfortable to experience their treatment.



If you're wondering about the price, what i can say is "AFFORDABLE". The range falls between IDR 25k to IDR 80k. It's so affordable for this kind of barbershop concept rite??





So, If you guys wanna experience their treatment, you can visit Dookie Barbershop that is located at Jalan Sampit 1 No 18, South Jakarta, Indonesia.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar