It's a Good Day to Wear Blue

By TYSNA SAPUTRA - November 19, 2015

Have I told you that Blue schemes is one of my favourite tone besides Black, Grey and White?




"Blue is most notably recognized as the color of the sea and the sky. It is therefore associated with calmness, influence, honesty, cleanliness, and spirituality, among others. These positive qualities are potentially why a majority of people choose blue as their favorite color."
(The meaning of Colors and How to Wear Them, 2015)

So today I choose to have a touch of blue on my outfits, when I took an ootd crashed pict with The amazing Ms Atomic Bomb, Ila Davina.



SHE wears:
Black Dress by Pull & Bear ; Outer by Kana Goods ; Shoes by Zara

I wear:
Eyewear by Lacoste; Outer and Shirts by SoepShop ; Ankle Cut Pants by UNIQLO;
Sneakers by Bershka ; Watches by SuperDry



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar