Denim on Mikha

By TYSNA SAPUTRA - Desember 18, 2015

Few days ago I have a chance to style The Overtunes, a band from Indonesia, for their Music Video. One of the styles that I apply on them is "Denim on Denim". One of the look that I guess can be an inspiration for you is the one that I apply on Mikha (the leader of the band). It's Denim on Denim look that suits you, who like to appear casual YET stylish.



MIKHA wears:
Green denim jacket by ELHAUS; Long sleeves blue shirt by BLUE ROPE APPAREL;
Ripped jeans by ANTONY MORATO; Black sneakers by ZALORA


As the basic, I choose to applied buttoned long sleeves tees and ripped jeans as the bottom. Then I layer it with green denim jacket. To give more accent, I tied long sleeved denim shirt around his waist.

So, How would you style your DENIM LOOK?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar